Saturday, April 25, 2009

Psalm 150

Praise the Lord like you mean it! I like this short and sweet reminder to worship God with everything within your grasp. Everything inside you. On the weekends, I spend one hour typically with 6-9 year olds and one hour with adults in worship services. Almost every single week, I connect with God more and feel His presence more tangibly when I'm singing and dancing with the kids than I do in the service designed for me. Why? I always tell them when it comes time for "Sing It" that that's my very favorite part. And now I think it's a favorite part of many of them too. Even with wilder and sillier and definitely cheesier songs, God is there. So this weekend, however you join other believers to worship, give it all you've got!

1 comments:

Bea said...

A little child shall lead them---even when we think we are leading them.