Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Acts 21

Paul was such a stud. I love the self-restraint, discipline, focus, and wisdom that he conducted himself with. I love how he went to great lengths to live above reproach. I love how God used his heredity and education so many times to bring peace to a situation. But more than any of that, I am challenges by the way he lived. All In.

"Why are you weeping and breaking my heart? I am ready not only to be bound, but to die in Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus."

Who knows what this looks like for you. I don't even know for sure how it will play out in mine. But here's what a friend is doing so that she can live in Europe and partner with churches there who need support and resources. She, her husband, and two children have relocated there and have adopted a mobile lifestyle. Check out what being ready to do anything for the name of the Lord Jesus means to her: Dana's Mobile Living Tips

1 comments:

Bea said...

May we each be willing to go forward in whatever God calls us to do. He is always more than enough!!!!