Friday, January 22, 2010

God is so good to me...

But as for me, how good it is to be near God!
I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter,
and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do.

Psalm 73:28 NLT


Today God has flooded me with His goodness. On my Day 21, when I was feeling like walking away from this blog for a while, two people came up to me, one I knew and one that I'd never met, and told me they had been blessed by my blog. Then I cam home and had a couple of Facebook message and a comment from others who God had really touched during this Daniel Fast. It was just such a blessing to hear that God is stirring others so much because, like I said yesterday, I'm diving in and want my friends to jump off the deep end with me. :) I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter, and I will make it a point to really start telling everyone about the wonderful things He does. 

1 comments:

Bea said...

You were 'made' to write. God has flooded you with good things to write, and yes, it is such a blessing to others! Add my vote to keep blogging, girl!!!!