Saturday, May 23, 2009

Revelation 5

Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing: "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!"

I'm not over whatever I was feeling yesterday. This new song by Steve Fee has been stuck in my head for about 3 week now. Can you imagine every saved soul from every nation from all time singing together? Only One is worthy of this adoration and worship, our slain Lamb. Thinking of what He did for us makes me realize I was made for nothing else than to worship Him. My every breath, every waking moment, my whole life I must lay down as an offering.

You can click on the link above and listen to Steve sing this song teaching the chords for other worship leaders to learn. But then make sure to read Revelation 5 and just meditate on that picture of all creation bowing down and singing together.

Before the world was made, before you spoke it to be
You were the King of Kings, yeah you were, yeah you were
And now you’re reigning still, Enthroned above all things
Angels and saints cry out, We join them as we sing

Glory to God, Glory to God
Glory to God, Forever

Creator God you gave me breath so I could praise
Your great and matchless name, all my days, all my days
So let my whole life be a blazing offering
A life that shouts and sings the greatness of the King

Take my life and let it be
All for you and for your glory
Take my life and let it be yours

Nothing left to say but, "Amen."

1 comments:

Bea said...

AMEN!!!!