Thursday, October 29, 2009

a new revelation from this morning

I'm not ready to write about it fully yet, but God showed me an amazing truth about 1 Corinthians 12 and 13 this morning on my way to work. We are planning a series about God's love for kids so I've been meditating on 1 Cor 13. We're in a series about the Holy Spirit with Craig so I've been meditating on 1 Cor 12 about spiritual gifts. Anyway, just read those two chapters straight through without acknowledging the chapter break (which of course Paul didn't insert). I just see a marvelous correlation between spiritual gifts and God's love that I hadn't ever heard anyone teach on. Not that no one has, just that God revealed it to me without it being through a person. Which is always cool. I've only talked to a couple of people about it so far and I'd like to get some confirmation on it before I just come out with something nuts. But go read it for yourself and see what God shows you.

0 comments: