Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hebrews 6

So my summary of this chapter is this:

Look, you guys already know everything you need to know. So consider in yourself if you've really tasted the real deal infilling of the Holy Spirit. If you have, then we should see you producing a harvest. That foundation if God's truth has rained on it all it needs to. We've seen you show signs of maturity, but don't back off now. Continue to press towards God and inherit what He's promised you. Put your faith in Jesus Christ who became the bridge between you and God.

By the way, I'm having an AWESOME time with God here in ATL at the Youth Specialties conference. I met 3 people today who I know I was ordained to meet. I have prayed for their influence in our student ministry but of course I didn't know it would be answered in the form of these guys. You can pray for that too.

0 comments: